INTERVIEW #2

 

Interview #2

Ariadna Gisel Morales Vázquez





-Interviewer: hello 

-Ariadna: hello

-Interviewer: Nice to met and you

-Ariadna: nice to meet you too

-Interviewer: What's your name and age? 

-Ariadna: My name is Ariadna Gisel Morales Vázquez, I am fifteen years old 

 -Interviewer: So, tell me Ariadna, Where are you from? 

-Ariadna: I am from San Miguel 

-interviewer: What is your occupation? 

-Ariadna: Well, I don't have an occupation, because I am barely studying.

-interviewer: What do you do in your job?

-Ariadna: well...  what I do in my job is to study 

 -interviewer: What tools do you use or need to do your job?

 -Ariadna:  The tools I use in my job are my Cell phone or my computer  

 -interviewer: What do you like about your job?

 -Ariadna: I like that I can learn new things 

-interviewer: Is there anything you don't like about your job? 

 -Ariadna: yes, one thing I don't like about my job is that there are times when I don't understand

-interviewer: Do you need to study at a university to do what you do? 

-Ariadna: If you want a career, yes, it is important.

-interviewer: How easy o difficult is it to find a job in what you do? 

-Ariadna: Only school is needed 

 -interviewer: Is your job something we can keep for the future or is there a tendency for it to disappear? 

 -Ariadna: I believe that study will always be present in the future because is important for making a career.

-interviewer: Is there anything special or different from other jobs that invite young people to do what you do? 

-Ariadna: That studying is important 

 -interviewer: How does your work help or impact our community? 

-Ariadna: I think it helps the literacy of the people in our community.  




Comments