INTERVIEW #1

 

Interview #1

Adriana Olivo Olivo 



-Interviewer: Hello!

-Adriana: Hello!

-Interviewer: tell me, what's your name and age?

-Adriana: My Name Is Adriana Olivo Olivo, I am 15 Years Old

-Interviewer: Where are you from?

-Adriana: I Am From The Town Of Teapan Tlacolulan.

-Interviewer: What is your occupation?

-Adriana: Well, I don't have a Job because I go to school. After school, I Come Back And Help With The Housework.

-Interviewer: What do you do in your job?

-Adriana: I study, do my homework, and go to school to learn new things.

-Interviewer: What tools do you use or need to do your job?

-Adriana: Well, the things I need for my work are books, notebooks, pencils, pens, an eraser, and internet, etc.

- Interviewer: What Do You Like About your Job?

-Adriana: maybe I think I like the fact that I can learn new things every day.

-Interviewer: Is There Anything You Don't Like About Your Job?

-Adriana: no, because I like to study

-Interviewer: Do you need to study at a university to do what you do?

-Adriana: Yes, because you need the preparation for what you want to study in the future. 

-interviewer: How easy o difficult is it to find a job in what you do?

-Adriana: it's not difficult because anyone can study

Interviewer: Is your job something we can keep For The Future or is there A tendency For It To Disappear?

-Adriana: I think the study can be maintained for the future because it is important for the children of the future, but not in the same way we know it today.  

-Interviewer: Is There Anything Special Or Different From Other Jobs That Invites Young People To Do What You Do?

-Adriana: Especially young people to continue studying in this school

-Interviewer: How does your work help or impact our community?

-Adriana: I think it helps the literacy of the people in our community.  

 -Interviewer: well, thank you for giving me the opportunity to interview you. 

-Adriana: it was a pleasure, bye

-Interviewer: bye


Comments